METALMAQ incorporates a new electroerosion (EDM) machine of the Swiss brand Charmilles, of last generation, with automatic thread change, an extraordinary precision and with all the novelties to be to the latest technology.
Its installation was fast and in the same day, thanks to the experience of the brand in set-ups of this type of machinery. We took the opportunity to reorganize our entire After-Sales Service section. Change the electrical installation to the new regulations and adapt to our customers’ demands; an integral service of construction of press brake tooling and their subsequent maintenance service, to always have the press brake tooling in the best conditions.
OUR “EXCLUSIVE” AFTER SALES SERVICE
The incorporation of the new thread EDM machine of the Swiss brand CHARMILLES, more specifically the ROBOFIL 690 model, allows us (as we have always liked to do in METALMAQ) to reinforce and increase the great relevance of our after-sales service as a strategy to increase the excellence of our products. And in fact, it is one of the things most valued by our customers, since we can offer all the services that we detail below to our clients, with truly adjusted prices and deadlines:
- Rectification of press brake tools; to tune worn tools, change lead-in or angle radius, among other things.
- Rectification of shear blades; we always guarantee the rectification of all the faces (as long as the blade is in good conditions) and with really short deadlines, that is why it is one of the most demanded services.
- Milling of punches and dies; in many cases these modifications are made to save complicated bends. Our Technical Office supports and assesses its modification and the tonnage that will sustain this modification, always in contact with the client to offer exclusive and excellent advice.
- Realization of special anvils; on customer’s request there can be made and we have made true “masterpieces”, always upon demand.
- Cuts and squares of customized press brake tools; we not only do the standard, on request “tailor-made suits” are made through the standard tools, to leave the measurements that the customers ask us for.
- Marked by laser; all the modifications of tools that we do are marked by laser, to indicate their tonnage and thus ensure that it does not exceed its limit of breakage. We also mark on request, the measures of the fractioned segments. As well as the codes and internal references of our customers, etc.
The following video can give you an idea of our exclusive after-sales service;