MQ Cleaner Laser1020
MQ Cleaner Laser1020, Laser Slag Cleaner for cleaning laser slag. With an operating height of 25 m/m, 3-5 m/m thick combs and with the following characteristics;
- 1020 W motor and 220v power supply voltage
- Continuous operating time of 1 h
- Recommended for use in LASERS with a maximum of 6 KW
- Set of polishing blades included
13 UNIT AVAILABLE STOCK UNITS AVAILABLE STOCK
Warning: Last items in stock!
Includes wheel set for easy portability plus tool kit containing; 1 wrench, 2 tension springs, 4 bottom plate screws, 4 cable ties, 1 set of handlebar attachment hardware and a manual with the 1 YEAR WARRANTY*
At the bottom of this page you can DOWNLOAD the plane in PDF.
See it on YOUTUBE
The MQ Cleaner Laser1020 Laser Slag Cleaner makes the operation of cleaning the laser tables (the aforementioned "fakir beds") very easy and offers all the following advantages:
- Innovative cleaning system, facilitating smooth movement and extreme efficiency
- A single operator can clean the table
- The cleaner works in both directions, you can clean one comb on the way out and clean another comb on the way back
- Extremely short cleaning time
- The polishing system removes all slag, no matter how thick it may be
- Safety for the operator, who always stays away from the area to be cleaned
- Significant cost savings on new combs
- Savings in laser maintenance, lens and consumables consumption
- Exponential improvement in the quality of the parts to be cut, since the adhering slag has an impact on the reflection of the beam and therefore on the quality of the parts
- Elimination of downtime of the laser machine, as it is always in optimal conditions
WARNING!! It is important to grease the MQ Cleaner Laser1020 at its grease points every 20 hours of operation (no oil is needed the first time, as it is supplied ready for use).
1 YEAR WARRANTY
The warranty on the MQ Cleaner Laser1020 Laser Slag Cleaner is 1 year from the date of invoice. The warranty includes the replacement of defective or malfunctioning parts, except when caused by misuse or negligence of the customer.
The warranty does not cover transportation and shipping. Repairs will be carried out at our facilities in Gavà (Barcelona-Spain). It is recommended to keep the packaging of the MQ Cleaner Laser1020 Laser Slag Cleaner until the end of the warranty period.