At the bottom of this page you can DOWNLOAD the plane in PDF.
That complies with the UNE EN 60825-1/A2 and has the following characteristics:
- Aluminum body with a diameter of 18 m/m x 75 m/m.
- Operating voltage of DC 5v
- Operating current of 220-260 mA
- Output power of 30mW
- Wavelength of 532nm
- Service life > 8000 hours under proper use
- Working temperature of -10 to 40°
Class 3B laser: It is dangerous to look at these lasers directly (power between 400 and 700 nm). These lasers are potentially dangerous if a direct beam is viewed by the unshielded eye or if optical instruments are used. Viewing diffuse reflections is usually safe.