At the bottom of this page you can DOWNLOAD the plane in PDF.
Manufactured in Aluminum and anodized in matt blue.
INCLUDING 5v transformer, with optional 220v 50/60Hz European plug or 120v 50/60Hz USA plug.
See it on YOUTUBE
It includes the Laser module that complies with the UNE EN 60825-1/A2 and has the following characteristics:
- Aluminium body with a diameter of 18 m/m x 75 m/m.
- Operating voltage of DV 5v
- Operating current 220-260 mA
- Output power of 30mW
- Wavelength 532nm
- Service life> 8000 hours under proper use
- Working temperature from -10 to 40º
Class 3B laser: It is dangerous to look at these lasers directly (power between 400 and 700 nm). These lasers are potentially dangerous if a direct beam is viewed by the unshielded eye or if optical instruments are used. Viewing diffuse reflections is usually safe.