It has several optional accessories for its perfect operation which are sold separately.
Beautiful, compact and robust design. It includes two M6 x 30 m/m screws with its M6 T-nuts. It also includes a filter for perfectly defining the laser line.
At the bottom of this page you can DOWNLOAD the plane in PDF.
See it on YOUTUBE
It includes the Laser module that complies with the UNE EN 60825-1/A2 and has the following characteristics:
- Aluminium body with a diameter of 18 m/m x 75 m/m.
- Operating voltage of DV 5v
- Operating current 220-260 mA
- Output power of 30mW
- Wavelength 532nm
- Service life> 8000 hours under proper use
- Working temperature from -10 to 40º
Class 3B laser: It is dangerous to look at these lasers directly (power between 400 and 700 nm). These lasers are potentially dangerous if a direct beam is viewed by the unshielded eye or if optical instruments are used. Viewing diffuse reflections is usually safe.