At the bottom of this page you can DOWNLOAD the plane in PDF.
Manufactured in Aluminum, with sandblasted finish and anodized in matt blue.
INCLUDED 2 AA 1.5v alkaline batteries. Continues duration continues for about 8 hours. For intensive use, the use of rechargeable batteries is recommended.
See it on YOUTUBE
It includes the Laser module that complies with the UNE EN 60825-1 / A2 STANDARD and has the following characteristics:
- Brass body with a diameter of 12 m/m.
- Operating voltage from 2,4 to 3,7v
- Operating current <280 mA
- Output power 10mW
- Wavelength 532nm
- Life span> 4000 hours under proper use
- Working temperature from 10 to 35º
Lader class 2M laser: Lasers that emit visible radiation (400 to 700 nm). Eye protection is normally achieved by aversive responses, including eyelid reflex, but beam vision can be dangerous if optical instruments are used.